1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your email address. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site. With the exception of your email address, which is only provided if you choose to contact us or join our e-mail list, this information is only used to enhance our website experience by tracking usage patterns or to identify which information our guests are looking for.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- E-Mail Updates. If you sign up for our e-mail update list, we may send you special offers, news, and other information regarding our business from time to time, until you choose to unsubscribe from our service.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Other Websites
4. Contact Us